- Ticket to craft beer tasting for $31, sold by Gilt City – Great Brewers at Whiskey Park (Midtown West)
- $25 for 1.5hrs of unlimited beer & sliders, & Mac ‘n Cheese (reg.$61), 59% off, sold by Thrillist – East Village Tavern (East Village)
- $12 for Mexican meal for two at Qdoba Mexican grill ($26.48 value), sold by Groupon – Qdoba Mexican grill (Chelsea)
- Early access to preview to Zadig & Voltaire’s first sample sale for $5, sold by Gilt City – Zadig & Voltaire (Fashion District)
- 30% off in-store coupon, exp 9/22, found by Your Retail Helper – Old Navy (Multiple Locations)
- Complimentary champagne and limo service to NYC Fashion Week Ending Celebration at the Ava Lounge Rooftop, found by Pulsd – Dream Hotel (Midtown)
- Free Performance by Ikebe Shakedown at Lincoln Center For Funk & Soul Lovers, found by Pulsd – David Rubenstein Atrium at Lincoln Center (Midtown)
The 8th deal of the week:
2-for-1 Tickets This Fall
Over 25 of NYC’s Most Popular Off-Broadway Shows
NYC & Company, New York City’s official marketing, tourism and partnership organization, the Off-Broadway League and Time Out New York, announce 2-for-1 tickets to more than 25 participating shows during Off-Broadway Week. Get your tickets now for performances starting September 26 – October 9, and explore the unparalleled diversity, excitement and experimentation that makes Off-Broadway so unique and electrifying. For a complete list of participating shows, information, and to purchase tickets for Off-Broadway Week, visit nycgo.com/offbroadwayweek.
Off-Broadway Week is part of the Get More NYC campaign and returns this fall for the fourth time. Off-Broadway Week was created to boost ticket sales during traditionally slow periods such as the end of summer and provide unprecedented theater savings for New Yorkers and visitors alike.
Off-Broadway theaters, which contain 100–499 seats, are located throughout Manhattan, offering an intimate setting for guests. Long-running shows such as Avenue Q, STOMP, Blue Man Group and Naked Boys Singing! join limited-engagement productions such as The Submission, starring Jonathan Groff for this fall promotion.
Conditions: Offers are valid September 26–October 9, 2011; NYC & Company makes no representations or warranties about the information provided herein or other related collateral; NYC & Company hereby disclaims any responsibility and/or liability for failure by third party to honor the offer or for any errors, omissions, incorrect information or other misprints that may appear; offers cannot be combined with other promotions, savings or offers and do not include tax, gratuities or service charges; additional restrictions may apply; offers are subject to availability and blackout dates may apply; please check individual shows for more information.
All your daily deals in one place
Check out 184 other 50% off + deals-of-the-day today in NYC