- Buy one, get one free, any purchase ! – Wild Gifts on St. Mark’s Pl. (East Village)
- One free drink! No strings attached! – Sin Sin Leopard Lounge (East Village)
- Buy one, get one creation free! – Cold Stone Creamery (Astor Place)
- $10 Pitcher of tap beer – Bricklane Curry House (East Village)
- Buy one , get one free! – Pick A Bagel On Second (Upper East Side)
- 3 hour getaway package for $150 – Grand Spa (LES)
- Try our new popeyes paradise at 50% off! – Supermac (Chelsea)
The 8th deal of the week:
NIGHTMARE: Bad Dreams Come True
$25 Super Haunt Tickets (reg. $35)
Line-Busting VIP Haunt Ticket – $50 (Reg. $60)
NIGHTMARE: BAD DREAMS COME TRUE, takes NYC by storm from September 26 – November 8 at CSV Cultural Center (107 Suffolk Street at Rivington Street).
NIGHTMARE’s 5th anniversary edition, is all about dreams, bad ones. The ones
that make you wake up screaming . . . or worse! We con d ucted an online poll
to find out YOUR recurring bad dreams-and thousands responded! We picked
the most twisted, demented responses, added some iconic recurring
nightmares, and created a house that forces you to experience awake what few
can handle asleep. With more special effects, more elaborate sets, and more
evil baddies waiting to get you than ever before, NIGHTMARE: BAD DREAMS COME
TRUE will bring your worst night terrors to screaming life.
We’ve also created a SECOND terrifying haunted attraction: NIGHTMARE
LEGENDS, a classic haunted house from back-in-the-day, with a carnie feel
and a cast of legendary horror characters: Werewolf, Blob, Zombie, Vampire,
Witch, Frankenstein, Mummy, a maniac with a chainsaw, and featuring a new
Halloween Legend with an exclusive SAW V room!
Sound horrifying? Sound scary? Sound like the most fun you’ll have all year?
Yeah, we think so, too, so buy your discounted tickets today and get ready
for the best NIGHTMARE ever!
Don’t miss the screams! Go to www.NIGHTMARENEWYORK.COM and use code: COUP2 for cheap tix!
*Discounted tickets valid for the following dates ONLY: 10/16, 10/19, 10/21, 10/22, 10/27, 10/28, and 11/2-11/8.